Mixing with The Ping is meant to be easy, but here are some tips on best practices:
- For the best results, pour in peroxide first before the color/tint. This reduces any splash on the Ping lid.
- Larger amounts of color require longer mixing times. For mixes consisting of 30g – 60g mix for 45 seconds. Any mix over 60g should be mixed for 75 seconds.
- The Ping holds a full power 90 minute charge.
- If the operations needs to be stopped mid mix, press the power button.
- A magnetic sensor is located inside The Ping’s mixing bowls. If the body and the bowl are separated, the operation will stop.
Having trouble? Review your Ping user guide for more information on how The Ping works.
NOTE: The Ping should NEVER be immersed in water.